Friday 23 January 2015

Welcome Back

Kia Ora

Well I am certainly back into the swing of things after enjoying a fantastic summer break.  We were so lucky with the weather, my gardens got some overdue attention.

I am well into planning for this term and am excited about our busy term ahead.   Camp for our Year 5's, Athletics Day and swimming lessons just to name a few of the exciting events.

Our inquiry topic is The Rocky Shore and hopefully weather permitting we actually get to go to the rocky shore.  Now that would be a great trip!  Check out my Rocky Shore page on our blog to see some of the resources we will be using.

The thing I am most excited about for the year ahead is our Home and School funded Mathletics licenses for the Year 3-6 children.   If you are lucky enough to have computer, ipad or tablet at home you can go onto Mathletics, it also has an app.   Each child will have an individual sign in then I can keep an eye on progress.  One of our School goals is around maths achievement and I am hopeful this program helps.  All the information is in the January mailer so usernames and passwords will be in there.

If you would like to contact me before school starts:
jo@edendaleps.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment